OLDWICK, N.J. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- A.M. Best Co. will participate in the Property Casualty Insurers Association of America’s 2014 Executive Roundtable Seminar, to be held February 9-11 at the South Seas Island Resort in Captiva Island, Florida . Matthew Mosher , Senior Vice President and Chief Rating Officer at A.M. Best , will take part in a panel discussion on February 10 entitled “Identifying Emerging Risks – What Should Be on Your Radar Screen?” A.M. Best provides financial strength ratings, issuer credit ratings and debt ratings for insurers worldwide. Visit Best’s Ratings & Criteria Center at www.ambest.com/ratings to learn about Best’s Credit Ratings and read criteria reports explaining the rating process. For more information about the event, visit www.pciaa.net . A.M. Best Company is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com . Copyright © 2014 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. A.M. Best Co. Stacey Ancker , 908-439-2200, ext. 5747 Manager, Corporate Events firstname.lastname@example.org Source: A.M. Best Co.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO