GREENWICH, Conn. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- W. R. Berkley Corporation (NYSE:WRB) announced today that William R. Berkley , its chairman and chief executive officer, and W. Robert Berkley, Jr., its president and chief operating officer, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Insurance Conference being held in New York City . The presentation will take place on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 9:10 a.m. eastern time . The presentation will be webcast live on the Company’s website at http://www.wrberkley.com . A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company’s website within one hour after the conclusion of the live event and remain accessible for approximately the next 90 days. Founded in 1967, W. R. Berkley Corporation is an insurance holding company that is among the largest commercial lines writers in the United States and operates in three segments of the property casualty insurance business: Insurance-Domestic, Insurance-International and Reinsurance-Global. Karen A. Horvath Vice President – External Financial Communications 203-629-3000 Source: W. R. Berkley Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels