Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers. 5.02(c). On January 29, 2014, UCP, Inc. (the "Company") appointed Deno Bokas as its Chief Accounting Officer who will serve as the Company's Principal Accounting Officer. Mr. Bokas reports to William J. La Herran , the Company's Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Bokas , age 51, is a Certified Public Accountant with over 25 years of diversified experience, spanning across public accounting and various industries, including rail road transportation, bio-technology and clean energy. Most recently, Mr. Bokas was the Vice President Finance and Chief Accounting Officer for Energy Recovery, Inc., a publicly traded clean technology company that principally designs, develops, manufactures and sells energy recovery devices that harness reusable energy from industrial fluid flows and pressure cycles. There are no family relationships existing between Mr. Bokas and any executive officer or director of the Company. There have been no transactions, and no transactions are currently proposed, in which the Company was or is to be a participant and in which Mr. Bokas or any member of his immediate family had or will have any interest, that are required to be disclosed by Item 404(a) of Regulation S-K.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party