Reality Check Systems (RCS), a US-based broadcast technology specialist, has opened an office in the
The new office – RCS's first outside the US – will act as a hub for business development, project management and technology innovation across the EMEA region.
RCS specialises in developing technology to boost fan engagement during live broadcasts. Its software and hardware allows broadcasters to infuse real-time data with graphics.
The company already works for numerous international broadcasters, national sports leagues, video game publishers and social media firms including
Ward said that the new office will bring significant benefits. "This space will allow us to better service our clients in the region, continue sharing our technology with the world and also attract new talent to our team," he said.
"We've worked with networks and professional sports leagues across
RCS was established in 1997. Its headquarters is in
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence