Ooredoo Qatar s Chief Operating announced today that the
The campaign will include major updates for Shahry and
Al-Sayed said: Last year we launched
Customers have rapidly adopted 4G, as the network provides connection speeds that are three-to-six times faster than the existing 3G network.
On 4G, customers can enjoy the smoothest Internet browsing experience - easily transfer big files, stream HD video from
The 4G network is available now for prepaid Hala Mobile Internet or Broadband Pack customers and all postpaid Shahry customers.
To access the 4G key on mobile and smartphone devices,
Customers can find out if they have a 4G ready phone by going to www.ooredoo.qa/en/4G-devices.
The Year of Digital campaign will also include a push toward a more independent and self-sufficient customer service, including updates to the
The Year of Digital will also see
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday