"As the 3D printing industry continues to develop, consumers will progress from merely being curious about the technology to finding reasons to buy,” said
SnapSearch? is a smart phone app allowing the user to take a picture of an image or scan a UPC symbol to search its database of 3D source files, making royalty-free and licensed product images more widely available.
The PrintSnaptic? is a software bundle allowing the user the ability to upload and download images for 3D printing. With the ability to see and edit images right on the screen, users can take 3D creativity to a new level.
3D printing will enable the user to produce jewelry, small domestic goods and other unique items at home, while constantly discovering new applications. Puget plans to leverage the growing interest in personal 3D printing along with an attractive price to make this revolutionary product available to the average consumer.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This news release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange act of 1934, as amended, including statements that include the words "believes," "expects," "anticipates," or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. In addition, description of anyone's past success, either financial or strategic, is no guarantee of future success. This news release only speaks as of the date of its distribution.
Most Popular Stories
- Snowden Among Potential Pulitzer Prize Winners
- Nevada Rancher Discusses BLM Beef With Glenn Beck
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- What You Need to Know About Tax Day
- Pay TV Subscriptions Expected to Rise
- Boehner Mocked for 'Electile Dysfunction'
- U.S. Consumer Prices Rose Slightly in March
- Facebook Plans Mobile Payment Service