Reclamation will provide funding up to
The DWPR Program is helping Reclamation and its partners confront widening imbalances between supply and demand in basins throughout the west through testing and development of new advanced water treatment technologies.
The DWPR Program focuses on three main goals: (1) augment the supply of usable water in
The funding opportunity announcement is available at http://www.grants.gov by searching for announcement number R14AS00014. Pre-proposals must be submitted through http://www.grants.gov by
To learn more about Reclamation’s Advanced Water Treatment activities, please visit: http://www.usbr.gov/awt/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11549646.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4