NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Monday on the New York Stock Exchange and the Nasdaq Stock Market : NYSE Herbalife Ltd. , up $4.65 to $69.02 The nutritional supplements company's preliminary fourth-quarter results top expectations. General Motors Co. , down 83 cents to $35.25 U.S. sales fell 12 percent last month as harsh, winter weather kept customers out of auto dealerships in several regions. Pfizer Inc. , up 20 cents to $30.60 The drug maker's breast cancer drug palbociclib, which could bring in $5 billion in annual sales, did well in a mid-stage trial. Nasdaq Jos. A Bank Clothiers Inc. , down $2.83 to $53.39 The retailer continues to resist takeover attempts by Men's Wearhouse and raised antitrust questions about the proposed deal. Mattel Inc , down $1.79 to $36.05 An analyst at B. Riley & Co cut her rating and price target on the toy maker's stock after a disappointing holiday quarter FireEye Inc. , down $6.47 to $66.52 The software security company filed a statement with U.S. regulators for a proposed public offering of its common stock. Taser International Inc. , up 84 cents to $16.90 Shares of the personal defense gadget maker rally ahead of being added to the Standard & Poors SmallCap 600 index. .
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years