* Shaped like a smartphone, sleek features glossy UV processed surface with anti-scratch technology & anti-slip back
* 6000mAh power with attached micro USB/USB cable that functions as a handle to hook to pants and bags
* Provides superior dustproof environment
Sleek was designed around the concept of a providing a slim portable charger with the same design aesthetics as a smartphone. Available in white gloss, Sleek achieves this goal with cellphone-like dimensions of 5.7 x 2.9 x (147 x 76 x 13mm) and a light weight of just 5 ounces (150g), with a UV processed surface featuring advanced anti-scratch technology. The distinctive design integrates a charging cable into the body for easy accessibility and a superior dustproof environment for the connectors. The back cover features a slip resistant design to help keep the device firmly in the palm of the hand.
* Shaped like a smartphone, with dimensions of 5.7 x 2.9 x (147 x 76 x 13mm) and weight of 5 ounces (150g).
* Includes touch sensor switch for on/off controls.
* Output: 5V/1A * Charging time: 8 hours.
* Battery Life: over 500 times.
Micro USB/USB cable/handle is attached, integrated into the power bank design. 6000mAh power bank. Sleek includes the power bank, USB/Micro USB cable/handle, and skid-resistance rubber belt. Priced at
At Paick, their aim is to become the leading brand in the high-end mobile digital device market, focusing on portable power banks and Bluetooth audio equipment. With their brand concept Easy Life, New Ideas, they combine elements of everyday life into each of their products by means of seamlessly integrating fashion, convenience, and design into each product that leaves their factory, thus enabling their customers to get on with their lives and enjoy it the way it was meant to be. Paick also firmly believes that with strong aesthetic designs combined with their companys ideology, they can provide customers with a splash of color, while still giving them new and innovative products.
For more information on Paick, see the website www.paick.com (http://thomaspr.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ea42f2f1144c19c74ba3bc89b&id=f1e52ee6b7&e=9af3595e64) .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation