Dubai : Oman Insurance Company (OIC) reported a net profit of Dh246 million and the total assets of the company exceeded Dh5 billion. The company's gross written premium for the year was up 19.5 per cent at Dh2.9 billion compared to the previous year. OIC's regional expansion has also produced positive results with Turkey showing a rapid turnaround with profits in 2013. "OIC's team continues to deliver a great performance, in line with our defined strategies. The company's worth is steadily increasing and we all look forward to reaching higher targets and recognition, in 2014", said Patrick Choffel , chief executive officer.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign