MOTA announces the availability of its first generation SmartWatch, a wearable device for a hands free solution exclusively on
“MOTA will be at the forefront of consumer electronic trends,” said
The watch is engineered for superior performance. The specifications include integrated premium speakers, a microphone, and a vibrant LED screen. Users are alerted of incoming calls with a gentle vibration. The easy-to-read LED screen displays caller ID for existing contacts, incoming call numbers, the time, battery level, and other functions. Incoming calls are answered by pressing any button on the display. Phone conversations can be carried via the high-quality built-in microphone and speaker system. The anti-lost feature alerts owners more than five feet away from the phone. This new SmartWatch is stylish, easy to use, and comfortable. It’s the hands-free solution for today's mobile technology.
“MOTA is launching its SmartWatch on the internet’s most vibrant and active shopping experience,
MOTA SmartWatch will be available for purchase in limited quantities starting
For pricing information please visit the following link on Groupon.com:
For product information, please visit MOTA website via the following link:
At MOTA, we create new exciting experiences through inventions. Our passion for technology, innovation, and human fulfillment drives us to the forefront of global marketplace.
With over 400 employees world-wide, MOTA is dedicated to creating a better world through its diverse technologies. Services include portable power sources, audio and video, integrated appliances, computing, personal care, and mobile accessories.
For additional information, please visit http://www.mota.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/mota/smartwatch/prweb11538021.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001