The iShares U.S. Energy ETF (IYE) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Monday, with over 5.4 million shares traded versus three month average volume of about 321,000. Shares of IYE were off about 1.4% on the day. Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Monday were Weatherford International (WFT), trading off about 2.7% with over 10.1 million shares changing hands so far this session, and Exxon Mobil (XOM), down about 1.7% on volume of over 8.8 million shares. Southwestern Energy (SWN) is the component faring the best Monday, up by about 0.3% on the day, while First Solar (FSLR) is lagging other components of the iShares U.S. Energy ETF , trading lower by about 4.3%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402ETFunu020314&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions