ENP Newswire -
Release date- 31012014 -
The acquired assets complement the existing automotive software solution from Mentor including the Volcano AUTOSAR products, Mentor Embedded Hypervisor, and Mentor Automotive Technology Platform (ATP), which enables Linux-based automotive solutions, including GENIVI-compliant infotainment (IVI) solutions. The Mentor automotive software solutions enable a wide range of subsystems, including secure, homogenous and heterogeneous multicore and single-core ECUs.
Contact us for information on Mentor's AUTOSAR design solutions.
About Mentor Embedded
The Mentor Graphics Embedded Software Division enables embedded development for a variety of applications including automotive, industrial, smart energy, medical devices, and consumer electronics. Embedded developers can create systems with the latest processors and micro-controllers with commercially supported and customizable Linux-based solutions including the industry-leading Sourcery CodeBench and Mentor Embedded Linux products. For real-time control, systems developers can take advantage of the small-footprint and low-power-capable Nucleus RTOS. For more information, visit www.mentor.com/embedded.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?