University of Karachi has started admission in MBA Banking for which forms are scheduled to be issued from Monday, 3 February 2014 . The admission forms can be obtained from the counter of UBL at Silver Jubilee gate of the university. According to Director Admission, University of Karachi Professor Dr Khalid Iraqi , the admission form could be received at RS 500 fee. Candidates seeking admission in MBA Banking should have Gradation with at least 50 percent marks. The pre-admission test will held on 16 February 2014 at 10:00 am in Department of Business School , University of Karachi . The merit list will be displayed on 19 February at notice board in front of Department of Business School . Interviews will be conducted from 20 to 21 February and final list of successful candidates displayed on 24 February.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference