NetMatch-S evolves to Cloud environment with the internal adoption of Cloud technology
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130429/612742 )
NetMatch-S manages and secures voice, video and multimedia IP sessions at the border of Enterprises and Service Providers' networks, enabling network interoperability thanks to its distinctive interworking features.
Virtualization and cloud infrastructure for communication services offer service providers advantages in operational cost reduction and time to market service distribution to the final customer.
"Our NetMatch-S is the first "cloud-inside" SBC because it was fully designed and developed in a cloud environment," said
With its "Lite Edition [http://www.italtel.com/en/netmatch-s-lite-edition ]", NetMatch-S is the first virtualized SBC to be qualified by Microsoft for interoperability with Lync 2013 and is in production on virtualized environments. It has already been deployed for both User Network Interfaces (UNI) and Network Node Interfaces (NNI) by enterprises and service providers in EMEA.
NetMatch-S has evolved to become a fully cloud-ready implementation by internally adopting the cloud paradigm and exploiting dynamic mechanisms for resource allocation on demand, depending on the effective IP session management requirements.
It is designed to support different virtualization technologies, including VMware, Linux KVM and MS System Center, and can be managed by different/multiple Cloud Orchestrators.
NetMatch-S is available in three different product editions, based on different platforms, offering full coverage of market segments and for an effective cost-per-session:
Performance Edition: based on 14-slots ATCA shelf
Compact Edition: based on 2-slots ATCA shelf
Lite Edition: the pure software edition running on COTS hardware platforms
For more information about
CONTACT: Contact details:
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict