Innovator and leader in
Users of the cloud-based practice management suite can now seamlessly access document previews, access pre-bill information and generate invoices, all directly from their smartphone or tablet devices. Additionally, several optimizations have been made to improve visibility of current data within the touch-optimized interface.
These same features will be available natively in the iOS and Android app stores first quarter of 2014.
HoudiniEsq is a 100% turn-key scalable web-based product that can be installed on-premise in a private-cloud configuration or accessed entirely via the Cloud. Both options offer secure remote access via a web browser to the organizationís data and workflow on just about any operating system and device.
HoudiniEsq on-premise/private-cloud is available free of charge for solo practitioners.
CEO and Founder:
Phone: 888-366.2280 or 919-238-7024
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11548572.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party