Innovator and leader in
Users of the cloud-based practice management suite can now seamlessly access document previews, access pre-bill information and generate invoices, all directly from their smartphone or tablet devices. Additionally, several optimizations have been made to improve visibility of current data within the touch-optimized interface.
These same features will be available natively in the iOS and Android app stores first quarter of 2014.
HoudiniEsq is a 100% turn-key scalable web-based product that can be installed on-premise in a private-cloud configuration or accessed entirely via the Cloud. Both options offer secure remote access via a web browser to the organizationís data and workflow on just about any operating system and device.
HoudiniEsq on-premise/private-cloud is available free of charge for solo practitioners.
CEO and Founder:
Phone: 888-366.2280 or 919-238-7024
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11548572.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11