CHICAGO (AP) — Grain futures were mostly higher Monday in early trading on the Chicago Board of Trade . Wheat for March delivery was unchanged at 5.5575 cents a bushel; March corn was 3.75 cents higher at 4.37¾ a bushel; March oats were unchanged at $4.0575 a bushel; while March soybeans rose 13.25 cents to 12.96 a bushel. Beef and pork were lower on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange . April live cattle was .97 cent lower at $1.3945 a pound; March feeder cattle was 1 cent lower at $1.6842 a pound; April lean hogs lost 1 cent to $.9380 a pound.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline