“Many Fortune 1000 CIOs are discovering that it’s more cost-effective to partner with a third party that provides colocation services rather than continue building, owning, and operating their own data centers,” said
The CyrusOne Data Center RFP template draws on the collective experience of data center industry experts who have spent years assisting enterprises with the development of data center solutions, finalizing contracts, and implementing flexible and scalable IT environments.
“Our goal with the RFP template is to help even the most well-informed buyers streamline their selection process and ultimately choose the data center provider that best meets their business needs,” Brueggeman continued.
Prospective customers can use CyrusOne’s RFP template, which is customizable, to organize information around their specific requirements. Some of the key sections included in the Data Center RFP template are provider overview, building and property information, network services, risk overview, and availability review.
Delivering Best-in-Class Enterprise Facilities, Connectivity, and Open-IX Certification
Customers have access to the
The CyrusOne National IX, coupled with the company’s multiple dispersed locations and available 100 percent uptime, enables Fortune 500 enterprises to implement cost-effective, multi-location data center platforms that can help manage their internal disaster recovery requirements and applicable regulatory or industry-specific requirements such as Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, and PCI.
With 25 carrier-neutral data center facilities across
For more information about
CyrusOne’s data center offerings provide the flexibility, reliability, and security that enterprise customers require and are delivered through a tailored, customer service-focused platform designed to foster long-term relationships. CyrusOne’s National IX platform provides robust connectivity options to drive revenue, reduce expenses, and improve service quality for enterprises, content, and telecommunications companies.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence