Talking Points: EUR/JPY Technical Strategy: Flat Support: 136.23 (76.4% Fib exp.), 134.69 (100% Fib exp.) Resistance: 137.19 (61.8% Fib exp.), 137.97 (50% Fib exp.) Waiting for confirmation before attempting to trade a would-be bullish Flag chart formation identified yesterday proved prudent: prices overturned the setup, pushing aggressively lower to take the Euro to its weakest in over two months against the Yen. Prices are now testing support at 136.23, the 76.4% Fibonacci expansion, with a break below that exposing the 100% level at 134.69. Alternatively, reversing above resistance at 137.19 - the 61.8% Fib - targets the 50% expansion at 137.97. An actionable trade setup is absent for the time being and we will remain on the sidelines.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?