CORYDON, Ind. , Feb. 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Capital, Inc. (Nasdaq:FCAP) today announced that its annual meeting of stockholders will be held on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 . First Harrison Bank currently has thirteen offices in the Indiana communities of Corydon , Edwardsville, Greenville , Floyds Knobs , Hardinsburg , Palmyra , New Albany , New Salisbury , Jeffersonville , Salem and Lanesville . Access to First Harrison Bank accounts, including online banking and electronic bill payments, is available anywhere with Internet access through the Bank's website at www.firstharrison.com . First Harrison Bank , through its business arrangement with Investment Centers of America , member SIPC , continues to offer non FDIC insured investments to complement the Bank's offering of traditional banking products and services. CONTACT: M. Chris Frederick Executive Vice President Chief Financial Officer First Capital, Inc. 200 Federal Drive, N.W. Corydon, Indiana 47112 (812) 734-3464 Source: First Capital, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit