WASHINGTON --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The law firm of Finkelstein Thompson LLP is investigating potential claims on behalf of shareholders of ArthroCare Corporation (Nasdaq: ARTC) (“ArthroCare” or “the Company”), concerning the Company’s proposed acquisition by Smith & Nephew plc. Under the terms of the proposal, ArthroCare shareholders will receive $48.25 in cash for each share of ArthroCare they own. At least one analyst has set a target price of $60.00 for ArthroCare shares. The entire transaction is valued at approximately $1.7 billion . The investigation is focused on whether ArthroCare’s Board of Directors breached its fiduciary duty in failing to maximize consideration to shareholders, the potential unfairness of the consideration to shareholders, the process by which the Board considered the transaction, and potential conflicts of interest among the Company’s Board members. If you are interested in discussing your rights as an ArthroCare shareholder, or have information relating to this investigation, please contact Finkelstein Thompson’s Washington, DC offices at (877) 337-1050 or (202) 337-8000, or by email at email@example.com . Finkelstein Thompson LLP has spent over three decades delivering outstanding representation to institutional and individual clients in financial litigation, and has been appointed as lead or co-counsel in dozens of shareholder class actions. Indeed, the firm has served in leadership roles in cases that have recovered over $1 billion for investors and consumers. To learn more about Finkelstein Thompson LLP , please visit our website at www.finkelsteinthompson.com . Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes. Finkelstein Thompson LLP Rosalee B. C. Thomas , 877-337-1050 Source: Finkelstein Thompson LLP
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista