This morning, L Brands (LB) declared its quarterly dividend of 34 cents per share, an increase of about 13% over its prior dividend. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 2.6% going forward. With the regular quarterly dividend, the company also declared a one-time special dividend of $1.00 per share. On the news, shares of LB were lower by 2.3%. In other dividend news, Donaldson (DCI) maintained its quarterly dividend of 14 cents per share. Global Payments (GPN) maintained its quarterly dividend of 2 cents per share. And Walter Energy (WLT) maintained its quarterly dividend of 1 cent per share. Among dividend increases, Cincinnati Financial (CINF) announced its quarterly dividend of 44 cents per share, an increase of about 5% over its prior dividend. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402Dividends2020314&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March