This morning, Goldcorp (GG) declared its monthly dividend of 5 cents per share, maintaining the amount paid to shareholders the prior month. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 2.4% going forward. Shares of Goldcorp were higher on Monday, gaining 1.1% so far. In other dividend news, DuPont (DD) maintained its quarterly dividend of 45 cents per share. CF Industries (CF) maintained its quarterly dividend of $1.00 per share. Entergy (ETR) maintained its quarterly dividend of 83 cents per share. And Rock Tenn (RKT) maintained its quarterly dividend of 35 cents per share. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402Dividends020314&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?