“Cybercrime attacks against the point of sale terminals used in almost every retail and service establishment today have been growing exponentially in severity, breadth, and cost,” said
Because of the increase in frequency and severity of these threats,
“With our roots in digital forensic services, we have performed the investigation and remediation of countless compromises and digital thefts. It’s clear that cyber criminals aren’t just after the intellectual property of defense contractors or the secrets of governments. Stealing credit card numbers is the equivalent of pick-pocketing consumers at the door—from thousands of miles away,” Cotton explained. “To date, we know of no other enterprise level forensic software that can investigate and review point of sale terminals, much less searching them all simultaneously across the organization. We’re proud to offer that capability in CyFIR Enterprise.” he added. “The only way that you can get your arms around a breach of the size and scale of these big retailers like Target, Michaels, or
For further information about CyFIR Enterprise and its capabilities, interested parties may review CyFIR’s website at http://www.cyfir.com or contact CyTech Services at (703) 659-9805 x708.
ABOUT CYTECH SERVICES, INC.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11545892.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11