PETALING JAYA : Credit Guarantee Corp Malaysia Bhd (CGC) has appointed Datuk Syed Moheeb Syed Kamarulzaman as its independent non-executive director. Syed Moheeb, who is a chartered insurance practitioner, an associate of the Malaysian Insurance Institute as well as a practising member of the Association of Chartered Islamic Finance Professionals , brings with him a vast experience in both conventional insurance and takaful as well as Islamic financing, CGC said. Syed Moheeb is also a board member of the Asian Institute of Finance , the umbrella body of Malaysia's finance industry's training institute, and the Malaysian Insurance Institute (MII). He also sits on MII's executive committee board.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?