BOSTON --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”)(NASDAQ: BRKL), the bank holding company for Brookline Bank , First Ipswich Bank and Bank Rhode Island , today announced that its 2014 Annual Meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time . Stockholders of record of the Company’s Common Stock as of the close of business on March 14, 2014 are entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting. The meeting will be held at The Charles Hotel , One Bennett Street , Cambridge, Massachusetts , 02138. About Brookline Bancorp, Inc. Brookline Bancorp, Inc. , a bank holding company with approximately $5.2 billion in assets and branches throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island , is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and operates as the holding company for Brookline Bank , Bank Rhode Island , and First Ipswich Bank . The Company provides commercial and retail banking services, and cash management and investment services to customers throughout Central New England . More information about Brookline Bancorp, Inc. and its banks can be found at the following websites: www.brooklinebank.com , www.bankri.com , and www.firstipswich.com . Brookline Bancorp, Inc. Michael McCurdy , 617-425-5329 General Counsel Source: Brookline Bancorp, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party