The focus of the three-year agreement is the work the companies are doing for
"Space exploration requires a strong, experienced team, so investing in the next generation of suppliers is not only smart, it's absolutely necessary," said
The NASA Mentor-Protg Program pairs large and small businesses to enhance capabilities and enable them to compete for larger, more complex prime contract and subcontract awards. During 2013,
"In the 36 years of AMRO"s history, this Mentor-Protg Program is certainly one of the most valuable partnership opportunities we've engaged in, and we're excited to be part of it," said
AMRO is a certified small, minority, woman-owned manufacturing company, specializing in the manufacturing of lightweight metallic structures for demanding environments on missiles, launch vehicles and spacecraft.
A unit of
Boeing Space Exploration
Office: +1 256-542-6073
Mobile: +1 256-476-6046
Office: +1 714-457-7975
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?