PPL’s IT Operations team will incorporate FactFinder into the company’s end-to-end monitoring program, adding FactFinder’s dynamic distributed application maps and response-time alerting. The solution will support PPL’s end to end IT monitoring function and dramatically enhance our ability to diagnose performance and availability problems.
“FactFinder gives our Operations teams improved visibility into application performance, which is important for a company the size and complexity of PPL that has several business segments and many critical business applications that simply must be available and performing optimally,” said
FactFinder automatically discovers, maps, and monitors all business transactions running within the data center and across the Cloud. FactFinder measures performance, hop-by-hop, everywhere that transactions go, across tiers, across platforms, and across architectures – even into virtual machines, public, private, and hybrid cloud, as well as third party services. When performance or availability problems occur, FactFinder follows the slow or hung transaction right to the problem component, and then drills down the server stack to determine why the problem occurred.
“We’re proud that PPL chose BlueStripe as a key component of their overall IT Management strategy to provide a powerful distributed application monitoring capability,” said
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11545203.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction