CALGARY , Feb. 3, 2014 /CNW/ - Aston Hill Financial Inc. (" Aston Hill " or the " Company ") (TSX:AHF) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. John Fielding to its Board of Directors, effective immediately. Mr. Fielding's specific expertise in the areas of strategic development, risk management and oversight will be a welcome asset to the Board. Mr. Fielding is a Director of Array Marketing (formerly IDMD Design and Manufacturing), an award-winning retail merchandising company he founded and later sold in 2000. Mr. Fielding also serves as Chairman of the Board and is a founding shareholder of Ethoca Technologies, an e-commerce fraud solutions provider. In keeping very active in industry, Mr. Fielding is a principal in StudentHouses.ca, Amsterdam Brewing and the New Amsterdam Brew Pub in Toronto , NovaCore Communities and John Fielding Horses. Mr. Fielding's entrepreneurial spirit enhances the Board in areas of strategic oversight and growth . Aston Hill Financial Inc. is a diversified asset management company with a suite of retail mutual funds, closed end funds, private equity funds, hedge funds and segregated institutional funds. The Company is also engaged in the administration of Argent Energy Trust (TSX: AET.UN). Aston Hill Financial has offices in Calgary , Toronto and Halifax . SOURCE Aston Hill Asset Management Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'