This morning, BMO Capital reduced its EPS estimates on shares of Wal-Mart (WMT) through 2015 as cold weather and increased competition could impact sales for the retailer. In the report, BMO set a $81 price target while maintaining its market perform rating. Shares of Wal-Mart were lower on the news, falling 2.1% today. Sterne Agee lowered its price target on shares of Newmont Mining (NEM) to $30 following weaker-than-expected guidance from the company. In the report, Sterne Agee lowered its EPS estimates as well, but maintained its buy rating. Shares of Newmont Mining were lower by 0.5% on Monday. And FBR downgraded shares of Mastercard (MA) from outperform to market perform as slowing growth from the emerging markets could impact earnings. Shares of Mastercard were lower by 1.8% on the news. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402Downgrades020314&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?