Category: Baystreet Newswire
Company: Market Exclusive
Amarantus is a biotechnology company developing treatments and diagnostics for diseases associated with neurodegeneration and protein misfolding-related apoptosis. The Company has licensed Eltoprazine a phase 2b ready indication for Parkinson's Levodopa induced dyskinesia. The Company has an exclusive worldwide license to the Lymphocyte Proliferation test ("LymPro Test®") for Alzheimer's disease and owns the intellectual property rights to a therapeutic protein known as Mesencephalic-Astrocyte-derived Neurotrophic Factor ("MANF") and is developing MANF-based products as treatments for brain disorders. Amarantus is a Founding Member of the
TheChairmansBlog.com is an exclusive, online media publication where publically and privatively held firms alike share insights about their companies and industries. TheChairmansBlog.com enables upper tier management to discuss issues that are of importance to their stakeholders, shareholders, and interested parties in an informal environment. In addition to management`s insightful blog posts, TheChairmansBlog.com staff and aggregate partners contribute articles on finance, technology, health, and energy while providing updated market trends, news, and information.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama