For many organizations, the most critical corporate documents are associated with "back office" corporate functions. From Employee Records to M&A Documents to Invoices, this content must be shared and stored securely--and content management systems must be integrated with business processes and business applications.
A number of Zia’s Simple + Secure Back Office solutions focus on "going paperless", leveraging Ephesoft's Intelligent Capture technology and Alfresco ECM to provide a rapid ROI on solutions that automate corporate functions. As Ephesoft’s and Alfresco’s Partner of the Year for each of the last two years, Zia has delivered successful Ephesoft and Alfresco projects to a wide range of Enterprise and Public Sector customers. Simple + Secure Back Office solutions include the automation of invoice processing, employee applications, legal cases, and more. The benefits of these solutions include substantially reduced labor costs, reduced error rates, reduced "paper" costs, more accurate business intelligence, and more--typically delivering a complete ROI in less than 9 months.
A key element of Simple + Secure back office solutions is the Integration of Ephesoft and Alfresco with key business systems including ERP, accounting, and HR (HCM) applications. Zia focuses specifically on the integration of SAP systems, from SAP FI to SAP HCM, to link content management with business-critical applications. Zia recently partnered with pernexas GmbH, creator of connexus™--the only certified Alfresco to SAP integration--which Zia utilizes for Simple + Secure Back Office solutions.
"From its inception, Alfresco has been used as a platform to manage some of the most important documents within both enterprise and government organizations," said
Zia is currently running a webinar series to demonstrate their Simple + Secure Back Office solutions. Dates and times for these free webinars can be found on their events calendar page.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/zia-consulting-ecm/simple-secure-back-office/prweb11624908.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO