US Dollar Slumps Against Major Currencies as Fed Sticks to Preset Course
WallStAnalyst.com analyzes how the US dollar fell against major currencies after Yellen stated that the Fed is likely to maintain its stance of tapering asset repurchases. Moreover, disappointing weekly jobless claims numbers as well as weak retailing, manufacturing, and home construction data had a detrimental impact on the greenback. Yellen also reiterated that the weak economic data could be partly attributed to the harsh winter weather. More details about the US dollar movement are available at
Oil and Gas Prices Fall on Ukraine Turmoil
WallStAnalyst.com analyzes how the oil futures closed lower following turmoil in
Earnings Releases Disappoint with Tough Retail Environment
The recent earnings releases of major retail and energy companies point to a tough retail climate and sluggish holiday season that failed to attract shoppers despite heavy discounts. While retail firms are looking at a multi-channel approach to plump up sales, energy companies are adopting measures to increase profits from oil and gas future derivatives. More details about the earnings releases of major companies are available at
Focus Concepts, Sectors, and Companies
The Wendy's Co.
Endo Health Solutions
For more information visit www.wallstanalyst.com
Wall Street Analyst
+1 (347) 394 0245
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party