The agency says weekly earnings were up 2.9 per cent on a year-over-year basis.
Growth in average weekly earnings on an annual basis outpaced the national average in four of the 10 largest industrial sectors, led by wholesale trade and construction.
Average weekly earnings in wholesale trade increased 7.4 per cent to
However, earnings in educational services declined 3.8 per cent to
Year-over-year earnings of non-farm payroll employees increased in all provinces, with above average growth
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11