Joshua Eagle Patrón has joined Cardenas Marketing Network as its executive creative director, the multicultural experiential marketing agency announced Thursday.
Mr. Patrón, who had been creative director at the Lopez Negrete agency, will work to elevate CMN's creative services and expand the firm's integrated marketing offerings, according to a news release.
His specialties include creative development, integrated marketing, and Hispanic and multicultural marketing.
"As competitors come in to take away market share, savvy brands react by finding new ways to regain lost niches and acquire new ones," Mr. Patrón said. "The Hispanic market is the ultimate 'niche market' and one that is evolving rapidly, and in the process, is transforming the mainstream."
Henry Cardenas, CMN president and CEO, said the company is "thrilled" to have landed Mr. Patrón.
"Joshua is one of the most respected creative directors in the Hispanic advertising industry," he said. "We know that our agency will be refreshed and invigorated with Joshua onboard."
While at Lopez Negrete, Mr. Patrón created campaigns for Verizon, Bank of America and Starbucks. He also led a highly successful campaign targeting Hispanic millennials featuring Cuban-American pop singer Pitbull.
Mr. Patrón's awards include Addys, Caracol de Plata and Ogilvys. He holds a degree in art from the University of Southern California.
CMN's client roster includes Anheuser-Busch InBev, Diageo, and Johnson & Johnson.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause