The Gambian government through
The city will have a modern environment with spacious houses, asphalted roads and sidewalks for pedestrians.
The project will employ 600 persons and that the construction will be completed in one year six months.
"This phase constitutes 400 houses with 110 apartment, the remaining phases follow soon after", he explained.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- First Lady Announces Job Site for Veterans
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Tesla Expanding Its California Operations
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Retirement: Why $1 Million Won't Be Enough
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter