The Moto G runs on a Quad-core 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 400 processor, with 1 GB of RAM, 8/16 GB storage options and a 5 megapixel rear camera and a 1.3 front facing camera. It has a 720p 4.5-inch screen with a 2070 mAh battery and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat.
The post Motorola’s Best-Selling Smartphone is the Moto G appeared first on tbreak.
COPYRIGHT 2014 TBREAK MEDIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip