Liberty Access Technologies (LAT), a
“Business parking operations have to provide service to a mix of customers; visitors, employees, vendors and company owned vehicles.” says
Parking structures and EV charging stations that accept credit cards for payment by public users will have tenants and employees register their personal credit card numbers. When they swipe their credit card the system will recognize that user and grant access without any billing transaction taking place. Public users will use their credit cards to pay for parking or EV charging in the usual manner. Liberty will make this feature available in their Hydra R access, data and energy management control system for EV service equipment (EVSE) later this summer.
About Liberty Access Technologies. Liberty Access Technologies specializes in access, data and energy control systems for electric vehicle charging in commercial parking, workplace and multi-tenant dwellings. LAT’s Synchronous Code Generation technology enables secure charging without expensive networks, and Hydra provides cost effective solutions for workplace, fleet and multi-tenant dwelling EV charging. For more information, visit the website at http://www.libertyaccesstechnologies.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11627193.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder