The Kwale county government collected Sh60.3 million in its first six months, Finance executive Bakari Sebe has said. In the last financial year, the county collected Sh37.7 million. Sebe was speaking on Tuesday when he tabled the report before Kwale assembly. He said the county has improved its revenue collection.
Sebe said for the month of
The improvements which are a good start for the county government, Sebe attributed them to Systems and controls of revenue collections put in place from the books of collection, spot checks, to surrender of books.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW