Hernon Manufacturing, the innovator in adhesives, sealants and dispensing equipment was awarded a
The GSA is the acquisition arm of the federal government which streamlines the process of connecting commercial businesses to federal buyers through GSA Contracts. The purpose of the schedules program is to eliminate redundancy in the buying process, pre-approve contractors and leverage the buying power of the federal government by pre-negotiating prices.
“In a highly competitive marketplace, the GSA plays a vital role in connecting the private sector, specifically small businesses like Hernon Manufacturing with Federal Agencies,” said
The GSA has been around since the
• Cylinlock® - Assembly of cylindrical parts, such as rotors, gears, bushings, collars and bearings, can be effectively and reliably accomplished with Hernon’s line of Cylinlock® Retaining Compounds. Cylinlock® high strength products eliminate the need for mechanical methods of assembly while decreasing production and assembly cost.
• Dripstop® - Hernon’s line of Dripstop® sealants for plumbing, refrigeration and hydraulics are engineered with many advantages over conventional pipe dopes. These materials harden without shrinkage in the joints creating a tough, insoluble, vibration proof seal that will not leak even if threads are damaged.
• Gasket Replacer - Hernon Gasket Replacer products form a thin, tough, resilient, solvent, and temperature resistant seal. Gasket Replacer adhesives are superior to other gasketing methods. They contain no solvents and do not shrink, stretch, split, rot, distort, wear-out, or relax. Joints never need re-torquing.
• Nuts N’ Bolts® - A family of anaerobic adhesives designed for use with assemblies having thread fasteners, Nuts N’ Bolts® are 100% active liquid single component thread lockers that self-harden when air is omitted between the mating surface of a nut & bolt, but it remains a stable liquid in its container. Nuts N Bolts® is designed to replace lock washers and other expensive methods to prevent vibration and loosening of parts which improves machine reliability. Many of the Nuts N’ Bolts® products have MIL-Spec and ASTM numbers.
• ReAct® - Hernon offers a complete line of structural acrylic adhesives which are two-part, no mix and reactive, called ReAct®. Each adhesive has two components: the adhesive base or resin, and the Activator. Structural acrylic adhesives are termed “reactive” cure systems. The adhesive base reacts upon contact with the Activator layer to initiate the curing mechanism.
• Self Locker –
• Tuffbond™ - This line of epoxies offer substantial moisture, chemical, and heat resistance. They provide high shear strength for tough and durable bonding of wood, metal, ceramic, glass, plastic, masonry, stone, concrete, rubber, etc. Tuffbond™ epoxies are 100% solids and can be customized for specific applications.
“Our MAS allows for direct sales to the federal government and can simplify direct purchases of Hernon Manufacturing products and services by city, county and state agencies,” added Rodriguez. “Additionally, if a buyer has any questions regarding the use of one of our formulas, we encourage them to contact us directly.”
HERNON Manufacturing has been committed to delivering world class adhesive, sealant, and impregnation solutions along with precision dispensing systems for nearly four decades. A long-time member of Central Florida’s industrial manufacturing community, HERNON offers strong brands and technologies, all made in
• Awarded 2012 ThinkGlobal Exporter of the Year
• Nominated one of
• Received the 2012 William C. Schwartz Industry Innovation Award
• Named 2013 State of Florida Small Business Exporter of the Year
Visit http://www.hernon.com or contact 407-322-4000 for more information.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11624937.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW