DSU's 2014 Sustainable Chemistry Seminar Series will feature guest speaker Dr.
The guest lecture is free and open to the public.
Dr. Chapas currently runs a consulting business, through which he has worked with startup companies such as H2OPE Biofuels, for which he served as chief executive officer. He is also an educator whose teaching experience includes strategy, technology transfer, innovation, entrepreneurship, sustainability and green business, which he teaches at the
He has a breadth of experience in developing and commercializing new products.
His patent portfolio includes products that are generating over
CC AutoTriage10PkS-140228-30TacordaCheng-4652037 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Lindsay Lohan, Jimmy Fallon Get Soaked on 'The Tonight Show': Watch
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump