The first repo transaction with corporate securities worth one million manat was concluded at the
The transaction on
The yield on the transaction for one day and the amount worth 999.897.33 manat was three percent.
"REPO transactions with corporate securities will give an impetus to increase the liquidity on the securities market," BSE reported.
The BSE started holding repo and reverse repo transactions with investment securities since
Earlier, the repo transactions with the
The official exchange rate is 0.7845 AZN/USD on
Translated by NH
Edited by SM
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property