In observance of National Consumer Protection Week (NCPW) 2014, held
The five tips, all from the
* How to protect your plastic from high-tech criminals;
* What you should know about using debit, credit and prepaid cards;
* How to resolve errors on your bank or credit card account;
* What every borrower should know about the new mortgage rules; and
* Steps you can take to improve your credit score and pay less for loans.
BankFind: Our online directory that consumers can use to locate an
Customer Assistance Form: An easy-to-use form to submit a question to the
Money Smart: A financial education curriculum concentrating on the development of consumers' financial skills and positive banking relationships.
Foreclosure Prevention Toolkit: A Web page that provides easy access to helpful information for homeowners on avoiding foreclosure and foreclosure "rescue" scams.
Small Business Web Page: A resource with useful information for small businesses, especially regarding access to loans, plus an online form to ask the
Deposit Insurance Videos: Information about deposit insurance coverage for bank customers.
E-mail Updates: Sign up to receive e-mail notices of each new issue of
For more information about the
TNS 30FurigayJof 140228-4652287 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks