According to recent statistics, more than 60% of visitors are using mobile devices to access a website. This does not exactly come as a surprise, since over 90% of the world’s population owns a mobile phone already. Whether it’s a smartphone, tablet and laptop, responsive website design allows the content of the website to adapt for optimal viewing based on the type device being used.
Understanding this need to help educate and expand its responsive design service,
"Everyone is mobile,” said
A division of
"Responsive web design is the art of designing websites to handle a variety of screen sizes and devices, for the optimal experience for every user at every possible size," he added.
Injecting a responsive layer design to a website, essentially makes all content of a website readable and well-organized regardless of the device that it is viewed on. Responsive website design often involves a complex tweaking that only experienced and professionals in the field such as
"Much of our success is derived from the comprehensive approach we have embraced as the only way to work," said Capielo. "We pride ourselves on leaving no stone unturned in finding the ways and means to help you reach your project goals."
To find out more about
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11620851.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder