ENP Newswire -
Release date- 27022014 -
The publication has been upgraded with the revision of the published data for deposits and loans, so that monthly transactions and annual growth rates include also the adjustment for exchange rate fluctuations. Following the inclusion of the above adjustment, monthly transactions and annual growth rates will not be affected by exchange rate fluctuations. This amendment improves the accuracy of the data significantly, providing users with information regarding the actual annual percentage change of the monetary aggregates, in harmonisation with the methodology followed by the ECB. It should be noted that the outstanding amounts are not affected from the above revision.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint