· Very good turnover in the quarter for both Retail Solutions and
· Overall for 2013, there has been growth in all business areas. Retail Solutions has delivered record high turnover and EBITDA.
· The sale of InStore IT companies generated a profit of MNOK 33.0 in the 3rd quarter. The profit is classified as a financial item.
· The Board proposes to increase the dividend with 20 % to
Operating revenues Operating revenues of MNOK 188.5 in the fourth quarter (MNOK 187.9), an increase of 0.3 per cent.
For the year 2013 operating revenue was MNOK 718.9 (MNOK 595.9), an increase of 20.6 per cent.
EBITDA EBITDA of MNOK 15.5 in the fourth quarter (MNOK 14.9), an increase of 4.0 per cent.
For the year 2013 EBITDA was MNOK 54.2 (MNOK 40.2), an increase of 34.8 per cent. This reflects the strong result in Retail Solutions and
Cash flow Cash flow from operating activities was MNOK 34.9 in the fourth quarter (MNOK 25.8) an increase of MNOK 9.1 compared to the same period in 2012.
For the year 2013 the cash flow from operating activities was MNOK 66.2 (MNOK 25.9).
For further information: www.psigroup.no
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South