ENP Newswire -
Release date- 27022014 - ADIB offers Salary transfer package with a chance to win 2 years' worth of Salary.
The new package, called 'ADIB Salary Bonus', is available to customers who transfer a salary of at least AED 5,000 each month. This package provides many benefits, including a free Etisalat-branded Visa covered card that earns call time or a free for life cash-back card, one free online overseas remittance every month and reduced financing rates.
Each month, a draw is held that rewards 10 salary transfer customers with one month of their salary. Twice a year, a draw offers a chance to win six months' salary, and a prize of 24 months' salary.
The bank also offers account holders an industry-leading free job loss protection scheme that suspends repayments on financing for up to six months in the case of loss of employment. ADIB is the first bank in the
To help customers switch their salaries to an ADIB account, the bank is offering a refinancing scheme for their existing liabilities which helps to reduce monthly repayment installments.
With the launch of the new salary transfer package, the bank continues with its rich innovation track record in banking services that includes the award winning Ghina savings account and its award winning co-branded cards.
ADIB is one of the largest retail banks in the
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down