AgniTEK, a nationally-recognized company for their expertise in helping organizations leverage technology to improve businesses, is pleased to announce the launch of a website for Simetar at http://www.simetar.com. The new website was designed and created by AgniTEK associates and is live on the web.
Simetar: Simulation & Econometrics to Analyze Risk is an Excel Add-In developed since 1997 at
The new and improved Simetar website serves as a great online resource that provides viewers with all the information about the capabilities of the software. The site features an option that allows customers to purchase and download the software to have for themselves or they can download a free 30 day trial. The resource also provides interactive tutorial videos to help customers understand how to use the software as well as all the documentation and resources they will need. There are also pages offering news and events information and an online form that serves as an easy way for viewers to request more information about the product. All of these features were made possible by AgniTEK and their associates.
AgniTEK is a full service website and software solutions company serving
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/risk-analysis-software/online-resource/prweb11620630.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up