AgniTEK, a nationally-recognized company for their expertise in helping organizations leverage technology to improve businesses, is pleased to announce the launch of a website for Simetar at http://www.simetar.com. The new website was designed and created by AgniTEK associates and is live on the web.
Simetar: Simulation & Econometrics to Analyze Risk is an Excel Add-In developed since 1997 at
The new and improved Simetar website serves as a great online resource that provides viewers with all the information about the capabilities of the software. The site features an option that allows customers to purchase and download the software to have for themselves or they can download a free 30 day trial. The resource also provides interactive tutorial videos to help customers understand how to use the software as well as all the documentation and resources they will need. There are also pages offering news and events information and an online form that serves as an easy way for viewers to request more information about the product. All of these features were made possible by AgniTEK and their associates.
AgniTEK is a full service website and software solutions company serving
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/risk-analysis-software/online-resource/prweb11620630.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study