“I am honored to be appointed by the President and grateful for the opportunity to serve on the President’s
“Building the financial capability of young Americans is critically important to ensuring a vibrant, expanding economy and a financially secure nation. Fueling economic growth is at the core of what Visa does every day and it’s why championing greater financial literacy is in our DNA. Our deep commitment to financial capability is rooted in this belief. For more than 15 years we’ve been helping parents and teachers bring personal finance education to millions of American students.
“I look forward to working with Treasury Secretary
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?