The Business Secretary
In his speech at the site of the new business park, the Minister is expected to praise the "spirit of enterprise" that the project represents.
It is the largest new development on the M65 corridor for more than a decade, and is expected to create more than 1,400 indirect jobs in the area. The 70-acre site is a
Once completed, the park will be served by a new bus route linking it to the centre of
* It is encouraging to see the growth that is taking place in
* Today (
The Business Secretary will also visit 4 of the town's manufacturing and engineering firms to see the success of some of the area's fastest-growing companies:
* Velocity Composites, a high-tech aerospace company that, in 5 years, has grown from 3 to 70 employees. Velocity received
* AMS Neve (http://www.ams-neve.com/), a multi-award winning manufacturer of professional audio equipment that has supplied technology to some of the world's leading musicians and film studios
CC 24CCPandaSan-140227-4649492 24CCPandaSan
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?